Ramblings From The Mind of A Conservative Who Loves America

God Bless America

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Those Elusive Obama/Biden Bumper Stickers

I remember in November when the Presidential election approached. There were no Obama/Biden bumper stickers to be seen. I was surprised like many people that President Obama won Florida and the Presidential election. It was like his people were hiding ready to strike on election day. I also wondered if there was cheating during the election. There is no proof, but one wonders.

Now, I see Obama/Biden bumper stickers all over the place. Every day I pass cars that have Obama/Biden bumper stickers on them. I often pass them just to see what they look like. I wonder what kind of idiot would vote for these two guys again. Sadly, I believe if they ran again, they would win again. I really think there are that many idiots ready to allow politicians ruin our country. Many of these people have been taking handouts for their entire lives.

I have no idea what will happen in the future. There are so many selfish, unethical politicians out there ready to destroy American. President Obama is not the first and he will not be the last. I have to admit, when I pass these Obama/Biden bumper stickers I mumble something not kind under my breathe. I still cannot believe there are that many people out there that don't care about our country. They just want to make sure their political party wins. They don't care what the cost, they just want to win. Look at the results. We have one of the worst Presidents sitting in the White House doing his best to destroy America. Obama/Biden fans, take your bumper stickers and shove them.


No comments:

Post a Comment