Ramblings From The Mind of A Conservative Who Loves America

God Bless America

Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Won't Be Watching President Obama's Inaugural Speech

Four years was enough for me with President Obama. I won't be paying attention to his Inaugural speech in 2013. I know President Obama won't be saying anything important to me during his speech. I did not vote for the President. I do not support him and his agendas. I respect the office of the President of The United States, but I have no respect for our President.

I don't agree with his attack on gun owners-He needs to worry more about criminals, mental health and school security.

Obamacare will destroy our healthcare. Government control on anything, costs more money for a lesser product.

I don't like President Obama's stand on gay marriage

I disagree with President Obama paying too much golf and spending too much time on vacation when the rest of the country is suffering and our deficit is very high. It shows he does not care about the deficit or the people.

I don't like President Obama saying he is a Christian, putting down Christian's and bowing to Muslim dignitaries. The way he treats the Israeli leader is horrible

I have no idea why President Obama was voted in for a second term. I wonder if our country is dumb, more liberal than I thought or some funny business happened during the election. All the people I know were disappointment in the job President Obama did and he still wins.I could go on for hours, but I am telling you some of the reasons I will no longer listen to any of President Obama's speeches, it is a complete waste of my time.


No comments:

Post a Comment